Wednesday, January 08, 2014

New again...

Feels good, isn't it? Starting something new...

A new beginning everyday - of a new day! 
Smiling Sun on Shimmering Sea...
Is it because our mind always seeks something new, wants to explore, expand...freeing itself from old patterns all the time! In fact, i feel doing something new refreshes us and makes us more grounded in our commitments, by saving us from boredom and from inert routine. Good to Renew ourselves time and again...Punarnava...

Wanted to start a blog - my own little space here- for a long long time - say, 5 years? Well at last, starting now. Meanwhile, anything i wrote is lying all over the place - in old diaries, last page of notebooks, margin notes in my books, and on random pages - now being used as bookmarks! Started on twitter few months back to share and interact, but micro-blogging is not quite like writing a proper blog-post, is it? Mostly interacted with fellow tweeters there...learned a lot!

Aaha...it's good not being confined to 140 characters!  :))

Intend to write here about education, food, parenting, share my writings - poems/children's stories, book reviews,  ...everything that i feel that you all will find interesting...

Hope you all like Wondering with me!!!

BhairaviParag

P.S.   An update: I started one more blog to write on issues facing India which I care about, and feel my study on them is worth sharing... Named " I Care...", you can find it here:  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment